If you are planning a vacation or you’re going abroad with business, it would be best to pack your travel insurance, so that, in case of any accident or sickness, you are covered with all medical expenses.
- The costs of emergency medical treatment (including costs for: medication, diagnosis and hospitalization)
- Repatriation costs for continued treatment in the country
- Repatriation of the body in case of death
- Travel expenses for ambulance services to the nearest hospital or nearest physician
- Emergency surgical treatment
- Emergency dental treatment
- Additionally, luggage can be secured
Coverage through insurance is valid in the countries mentioned in the policy as well as in the transit ones.
The cost of a travel insurance abroad is determined by the duration and purpose of the trip, the country of destination and the age of the insured.